801 SPC Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the 801spc-owners Forum!

Go down

Welcome to the 801spc-owners Forum! Empty Welcome to the 801spc-owners Forum!

Post by Patricia801 Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:03 pm

Hello fellow unit owners -

I just opened this forum and will be looking forward to some interesting discussions between now and our next Apartments Condo Association Annual meeting on January 21, 2016.

Candidate forms for the Apartments Board of Managers have just gone into the mail to everyone, and I'll be filling mine out in the near future. There will be (at least) three 2-year spots open on the Board of Managers at this election. It's my understanding that the ASSOCIATION will be needing a new Treasurer and Secretary; these positions are elected by the Board, but a little pre-planning can ensure that the 2016 Board will include one or more capable accounting types (in particular - and NO this does not include me) with the time to keep watch over our assessment monies and reserves through the coming year, keep monies safely invested, and help Silvio Brizu to prepare the Apartments budget in late summer/fall. (Mitch Morris has done a great job with this, but rumor has it he won't run for another 2 year term in January...so...anyone out there with those skills, PLEASE step forward!)

I'll be posting relevant information concerning who's eligible to run for Board (basically, any owner who can commit to attending at least four meetings a year - though there may well be a few extra meetings too), and who can vote. Please don't forget to fill out and return your proxies when you receive them in the mail from Silvio, so your votes will be counted. Also - if you're in town - save the date (6:30 PM on January 21, 2016) for this important meeting in the 801 SPC party room.

Best
Patricia McMillen
forum administrator/owner/Board candidate

Patricia801
Admin

https://801spc-owners.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum